Cookies & Similar Technologies
For more information about our use of technologies that are similar to cookies, and your opt-out choices, please see the Similar Technologies section under Types of Cookies
Depending on the Property you are using, and the country you are based in, Cookies may be set on your computer or device by either:
- Paragon Global RX- to recognize and associate activity with your computer or device when it visits a Property. Paragon Global RX Cookies cannot be used to recognize or associate activity with your computer or device when it visits other, third party websites or online properties.
- Third Parties – to enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through our Properties or other online properties (e.g. advertising and analytics). The third parties that set these Cookies may be able to recognize your computer or device both when it visits the Properties or other online properties that use the third party’s features and functionality
These Cookies will generally be either:
- Session Cookies: These Cookies are only stored temporarily on your device during one browsing session or use of a Property and are then deleted from your device when the Property is closed; or
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are saved on your device for a fixed period of time, when we need to know who you are for more than one use of a Property. For example, we use this type of cookie to store your preferences for your next visit to our Properties.
Types Of Cookies
To learn more about your opt-out choices for cookies, please see the Managing Cookies and Do Not Track Options section.
Do Not Track
California Business and Professions Code Section 22575(b) (as amended effective January 1, 2014) permits our customers who are California residents to be informed as to how Paragon Global RX responds to Web browser “Do Not Track” settings. As Do Not Track is a standard that is currently being developed, Paragon Global RX does not take actions to respond to Do Not Track settings, and instead we adhere to the standards set out in our.
If you would like to find out more about Do Not Track you may find the following link useful: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/
Managing Cookies and Do Not Track Options
You can review your options to manage Cookies by:
- clicking on the opt out links provided in the Cookie List below;
- opening the “Help” menu on the browser menu bar. Most browsers will tell you how you can disable or delete Cookies or set your browser to alert you when Cookies are being sent to your computer;
- visiting your mobile device developer’s website or reviewing your device manual. Most mobile device developers will tell you how you can manage the settings on your mobile device to opt out of and/or delete Cookies from your mobile device, or to limit the use of and/or opt out of targeted advertising; or
- visiting http://networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.aspand/or http://youronlinechoices.com, or if you are in the EU http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, for choices to opt out of advertising.
If you reject all Cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and other products and services (including signing in to your Paragon Global RX account).
By using the Properties you agree, and we will assume you consent, to receive Cookies unless you manage your cookie choices by one of the means set out above.
Please also note that the use of information obtained by third party providers listed in the Cookies List below through cookies placed by them is also subject to their own privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party providers, as their privacy practices may vary from ours. Information collected by Cookies may be associated with your registration account or user profile.